Golden Glade A Reminder
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The bithiúnach could understand her uncertainty and suspicion well enough; her words spoke of a very true point. The swarm, as Arturo assumed to be the culprit of the skeletal wasteland that was the Teekon Wilds, had left nothing in their wake but naked trees and barren ground. The small prey that the wolves it housed were able to scrounge up were likely in a very similar position as them but he had no regard for lesser creatures aside from their usefulness to him: food. Sharing of food in these harsh and unforgiving times was probably unheard of, and Arturo knew himself too well to know that if circumstances were different he probably wouldn't have given her a second thought. Or perhaps, he might have, even if she would not have caught his eye so. The Family was always his priority but he found himself lacking one, currently, and the gang mentality was too far ingrained in his mental wiring to change it now.

Arturo could be ruthless, but he could also be the epitome of a gentleman. Part angel and part devil, his mother used to romanticize his behaviors as they had taken form during his childhood. “I believe there is always time for charity,” The debonair coywolf spoke softly, canting his head ever so slightly to the side. “and trying times are when charity is at it's most needed.” He murmured candidly, accented with an errant shrug of his shoulders. “It's not much, but you may help yourself.” Arturo encouraged, giving the limp rabbit stiffened in it's postmortem state a gentle nudge in her direction with his nose, taking a step back to settle upon his haunches in the hopes of communicating to her that it was no trick.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
A Reminder - by Tuwawi RIP - May 08, 2016, 01:03 PM
RE: A Reminder - by Arturo - May 08, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: A Reminder - by Tuwawi RIP - May 08, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: A Reminder - by Arturo - May 08, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: A Reminder - by Tuwawi RIP - May 08, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: A Reminder - by Arturo - May 09, 2016, 06:42 PM