Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick looked up to the male, not mentally, and as he was now closer, the height difference was even better visible. He made a little grumpy face, eyes squinting at the chin of the other, but it didn't last for long. No, he wasn't jealous of the bigger guy, far from it. Trick was more proud than anyone he knew about his appearance. He was small, but nobody could resist his sparkling emerald green eyes, his devious yet playful smirk, the confidence he moved with. In his eyes, he was a handsome man. His coat always on point, never something between his teeth. If he was bigger, this would all look cocky and self-centered, which he kind of was but details weren't important. It was hard to expect him being full of himself, yet understandable once someone knew. 

The other lowered himself slightly, which was appreciated, and the trickster smiled that warm smile of his. Trick, just Trick. He informed in a honey, low voice. It's so specific, I don't think you'll forget it easily. He joked just before the sweet smell of Grace blew by. He turned his head to look at her approaching and nodded with now a meant smile. Good morning, lady Grace. He greeted politely.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Trick - May 09, 2016, 10:11 AM