Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark gave him a little grin as the male smoothly offered his name. It was abrupt, to the point, not unlike his own tended to be. "Stark," He hummed out. The male almost looked like they could have been related, a little bit closer to the ground than Stark was but ultimately the same palette had gone into painting him as it had Stark. He had his mother to thank for that, whereas Banner and Cap had gone more to their father's good looks he thought. 

Grace - Trick and Grace. Stark gave a welcoming nod, looking the female over and spotting the limp. That had to suck. He knew how badly he'd been laid out after that fight and the marks he still hid beneath the fur on his chest. Hers were more obvious. "Today I was hoping for just do some scouting - maybe get a history lesson if someone was around. Octavia mentioned issues with the northern packs, and all that did was make me curious." Not stupid, though, he wouldn't go poking around here he probably wouldn't be welcome.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Stark - May 09, 2016, 10:46 PM