Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Let's hope your last name isn't mad, for then we might have a problem! He joked when hearing the other introduce himself once again. It was unneeded, for Trick paid much attention to all who roamed this place and to every meeting. He had to know as much as he could if he wanted to break things apart here. For instance, he knew that Kunik didn't trust him, that Grace was quite a hard worker, that Warbone was not against violence at all, that the older lady wasn't at all that old up there and much more. He didn't know much about Tavi nor the dog-like creature he had smelled and seen around.

Trick chuckled loudly at Grace's words. Always. He said truthfully. It was his whole job to stay out of trouble so he could be a better version of himself. He listened to the new Marauder, taking note of how he wanted to scout and learn. Well, don't know anything about trouble with the North. He said with a shrug. He only knew of Depp that was part of another pack and the mysterious lady he had met in the forest where trees bled.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Trick - May 10, 2016, 06:51 AM