Redhawk Caldera you can see the foundation slipping down
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
"Don't be dull," Fox said flippantly, "My father fucked your mother, and they weren't mates. You are a bastard." She said all this as if it was old news. Which, to be fair, it was old news to Fox. "Look, I don't know how else to put this... but back where I'm from, you shouldn't have been born. But it's too late to correct my father's mistake of hooking up with your mom. I've more or less disowned him, but it's not like I spread it around that he's gone and done something horrible like that. It would ruin my mother if she knew." Seeing as Fox had no issues with her mother, she had no reason to take away her "picture perfect" mate, Coon.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
you can see the foundation slipping down - by OG Magpie - January 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - January 20, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - February 22, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: you can see the foundation slipping down - by RIP Fox - May 10, 2016, 09:05 AM