Phoenix Maplewood i will take you as food and leave you as famine
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
She immediately became defensive, and Warbone resisted the urge to go any further. His body thrummed intensely, and he kept his tail lifted in an eager fashion, wagging slowly back and forth. Would Thuringwethil deny herself this instinctual dance? Would she deny the winner, should he fight for the right to utilize her divine ability? Would she forgo the chance for a handsome brood, just as the vixen on the beach had? He knew now that she would, and dissatisfaction peeled across his body. It was painful, really. And he felt it right it in his groin.

His eyes danced wildly to the other would-be suitor, and then suddenly there was the noise of a kill being made. Warbone was distracted very briefly, because the Dragon commander began snarling, shining her teeth at him (at them), as if she thought he might force himself upon her. She poised as if she thought to fend him off, and Warbone gave his great body a shake, nose to tail, and stood his ground. If she was not interested, then how could he be? And because he knew her, knew her scent, knew her voice, knew her body, how she ran, how she hunted, how she breathed... He felt he must respect her immediate decision.

The earthen wolf breathed hard, his hormones swirling and his desire unfurling tightly around his lips. He looked for a distraction, eyes hunting for the sound of food while remaining on the defensive for the presence of the other wolf. He wondered if he would step forth to forcibly claim her.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread