Sea Lion Shores i am the instrument of joy
37 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Gaia almost wilted at the fearful sight of the ebony she-wolf – but the girl, while unchallenging in her stance, remained determined that a part of that meat would be going home with her to feed the puppies – and Saena, for her milk flow.

The dark male continued to tear in to the carcass – seemingly giving up on trying to tug the fallen beast from the other wolves, and yet his attention drifted to the aggressive female, snarling in return. Gaia’s own ears pinned back to her skull, her shy eyes stealing a glance to the silver male, offering him a soft smile at his words – he would not begrudge her this opportunity, and she was grateful.

The dark male who had initiated the aggression first was quick to grab some meat and flee – Gaia did not move to stop him, and in turn, her muzzle tipped down, eyeing the large carcass that remained. “This will feed a nursing mother and her puppies,” she noted quietly, her gaze flashing between the two remaining strangers, and with that, the pale honeyed woman made to tear away some of the flesh, consuming the food – she could later regurgitate it. Silver Creek could not afford to be particular in the manner their food was delivered, and this way, she was less likely to have it stolen from her on the journey back.

Her posture remained defensive – as if waiting for an attack as she began to tear in to the meat.
Messages In This Thread
i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - April 24, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Steady - May 04, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - May 05, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Sangilak - May 05, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - May 05, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Steady - May 06, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - May 11, 2016, 06:54 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Sangilak - May 25, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Rexxar - June 01, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the instrument of joy - by Gaia - June 07, 2016, 07:50 AM