The Sentinels you have my whole heart, you always did
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
invades -- lmk if this isn't cool of me to do !!

deirdre followed his scent, worried for the one her heart so adored. her father had likely in jest told her to watch after the patient, but deirdre was dutiful in the request, and sought him as she always had the days he had been gone. she fret that she might not find him—for more than days she had not been able to—but she heard his voice from afar, and a small smile dawned upon her lips.

she was not aware of his misdeeds, her father not sharing with her these details—be it because there was no time to, or because she was not the proper age was not known for certain this eve—and so, as she came upon him and osprey, her opinion was unsullied. but she heard his mourning tones, and the tail-end of what he had said. you hurt no one! she soothed, not knowing the truth of the matter but speaking instead from her soul, that you are here and well... we are all happy, she glanced to osprey, her eyes full of wonder at the change in the others shape. from so low deirdre could see where exactly her stomach grew in its curve, and she gasped. osprey! does your stomach hurt????? she paused, and with wide-eyes, told the woman, its very big! all-innocence in her admission.
Messages In This Thread
you have my whole heart, you always did - by Tachyon Sr - April 30, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: you have my whole heart, you always did - by Deirdre - May 11, 2016, 02:37 PM