Hushed Willows know the differences between the walkers and the sleepers
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He did notice the shake to her shoulders, tongue shifting across his lips this time in a bit of unease. He wasn't sure what the cause of her discomfort was - and he hoped earnestly that it wasn't his presence - but it didn't mean that he didn't care. For a moment, he wasn't sure how to address it. He didn't really know her after all, he'd just gone hungry for a couple of times. No big deal. Not in a famine. 

The quiver in her voice only made him suspect more of her feelings in that moment, and the Marauder kept his eyes downcast for a moment, focusing on the tiny little pup who seemed quite pleased at his mother's side. She was close enough that Stark could reach out and nudge one slender leg, near enough her ankle where maybe it wasn't too outlandishly forward of him. "You're kinda awesome, y'know that?" He blurted out suddenly - god why didn't he have better control over his mouth when he was uncomfortable. "I mean, the whole mom thing. It's amazing." He needed to stop talking. Quickly. 

Her stomach was the easy out for both of them it seemed and he gave a little nod at the notion of her eating as he straightened himself back out. "Please do." He said encouragingly. "I'll keep trying, see if I can't find anything...y'know. Better." 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5