King Elk Forest I'm not living, I'm just killing time
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Another wolf, a smaller female, arrived alongside the male that Saena accosted, and nervous energy flickered to life within her breast. Two wolves were much harder to handle than one, and the wolves of the wilds were beyond stupid about their pride, she'd come to learn. Of course, Saena was no better with hers. Yet she was queen of a pack that had fled their home not once, but twice, and a third time was not on her list. She would die in Silver Creek before she would give it up, and these two wolves happened to be loitering in adjoining land, and that simply wouldn't do.

The male's body language was shifting, but even as it was, a third wolf, much older by the smell of him, sauntered onto the scene the full picture of haughty arrogance, and Saena's snarl deepened into something truly dangerous at his pompous display. Three on one, she stood no chance and ought to have backed off, but the younger male was acquiescent and it was bolstering. It was on him that Saena's blue eyes levelled.

"You are in my pack's hunting ground," she claimed. King Elk Forest belonged to no wolf and would remain so, but in the thick of a famine where their claimed land could not support them alone, her pack needed to expand their range. Removing some straggling lone wolves wasn't beneath Saena. The forest was surely more prosperous than the basin to the north or the thin high mountain to the northwest, and to their west there was only rocky wall, so Silver Creek had need of this land to help fill their hungry bellies, and so she decreed it until such a time as life regained a foothold. "I would suggest you all find somewhere else to be if you don't want to join the prey on the menu."
Messages In This Thread
I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Giancarlo - May 11, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Primo - May 11, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Saēna - May 12, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Primo - May 12, 2016, 12:48 PM