The Sentinels little lost witch
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
When the other woman chose to recline a few paces away Rowan understood; she was heavy with young and Rowan could not fault her wanting to be as comfortable as her state could allow. Rowan returned her focus to Lasher at his questioning, her grey eyes flashing just for a moment before she fixed them on the earth once more. The slightest twinge and she was confused again - beneath the earth, something thrived. Something lived. She could feel it, but did not ask him about that - he was already suspicious enough and did not need more reasons to question her. "She did not mention you, specifically." Rowan corrected. "She only said that the Mayfairs - those from the old lands - that they were to be feared. That they were ruthless, and capable, and she was of the impression that I would be in danger from them." She didn't want to say nor did she feel like she needed describe her mother's paranoia. "Nothing of the wolves I have met here makes me feel like you are a danger to me. Not as she suggested." 

Her explanation probably did not give him much hope, but she could not explain to him the ways in which her mother had been wrong. Ellie, though well meaning, was paranoid. She was too protective and did not want to answer any of the young witches' questions about herself. "I have questions about things most wolves would find foolish - ones they would claim as fancy. I know my mother could tell, but she refused to acknowledge me." Rowan breathed it out, a little shiver running the length of her spine at just admitting it to another soul. Perhaps Lasher could enlighten her. Maybe he would believe her.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
little lost witch - by Rowan Mayfair - May 08, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: little lost witch - by Osprey - May 08, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: little lost witch - by Rowan Mayfair - May 08, 2016, 06:07 PM
RE: little lost witch - by Lasher - May 08, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: little lost witch - by Rowan Mayfair - May 09, 2016, 12:28 AM
RE: little lost witch - by Osprey - May 10, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: little lost witch - by Lasher - May 12, 2016, 08:27 AM
RE: little lost witch - by Rowan Mayfair - May 12, 2016, 11:43 AM