Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick was surprised to hear that more called the other dark male mad, for he seemed like more of a sane than most. He didn't comment on it any further though, he just felt the topic be.

Trick had indeed noticed how Grace's walking was a little off, but hadn't given it much thought as of yet. As long as she could walk, he didn't see a problem. She was even quite quick on her paws and showed some real skill when it came to herbs and hunting. It was also nice to hear her talking about Nova, for he didn't know much about the pale woman. So a storyteller huh? He had to remember that for in the Crook when he couldn't sleep.

Trick kept quiet, eyes shifting to the person speaking every time. You learn from mistakes though. He spoke, finally cutting into the conversation. I mean, if you screw up here, you have a big chance of never doing it again in the future. He said with a blank face and a light shrug.

I was planning on patrolling, you can join if you want, otherwise I'll be on my way now. He answered, already setting a few stept toward the border. Someone had to do it, right?
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Trick - May 12, 2016, 12:22 PM