King Elk Forest I'm not living, I'm just killing time
CRANKY DOODLE DOO!
13 Posts
Ooc — Marie
I am so sorry for Primo XD <3

Why? He replied bland at his son's orders. He had been respectful in his own way, and if that wasn't enough for the prissy little princess she could fuck off. She smelled young and of pack, so Primo didn't assume she was anything big anyway. Besides, she had to respect the elderly, even when they were dicks, otherwise she'd be a disrespectful woman. Giana was maybe grumpy, moody and selfish, but at least she showed the respect Primo deserved for his long years on this planet.

He gave the slightest of dips with his head as a sign of respect, but as soon as she began reacting angrily again, he shoved the idea of even trying out of his head. If she wasn't reasonable, Primo wouldn't be either. He gave out a loud, low laugh. So she was something big huh? Well, she had a long way to go then. Not much to hunt though ey? He commented jokingly yet with a serious face. Can I give a tip missy? You better go fishing, way more chance of finding a good meal near water than in this hellhole. He said, part of him trying to help and part of him wanting to tease.

Somewhere, he understood that his family could be seen as a threat by other packs. He had been in the same position after all, and knew how much she possible cared about that pack of hers. But she was being too angry about it all. If she had simply requested for them to leave, chances are Primo had done so. We are just passing through, no need to get all hostile about 't.
I am old, I am wise, I am broken
~Adopt Avalon!~
Messages In This Thread
I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Giancarlo - May 11, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Primo - May 11, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Primo - May 12, 2016, 12:48 PM