King Elk Forest I'm not living, I'm just killing time
12 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
I already love Giancarlo and Primo's relationship.

The ineffectiveness of Giancarlo's role as Doan and head of the Ferretti family was characterized by his inability to keep them under control as a cohesive unit. Primo, before him, had inspired fear among Giancarlo and his siblings with the intensity of a rabid drill sergeant. The trepidation over possibly breaking one of Primo's orders held the family together like an industrial grade adhesive. But, after Primo's retirement, Giancarlo changed the leadership structure from the ground up. He lacked the same intensity, and it showed particularly in situations like this.

He would have kept his cool if it weren't for extenuating circumstances. Before he could reply to the native wolf, Primo once again opened his mouth -- releasing an unwanted verbal spew. Giancarlo turned his head toward his father, hackles bristling with anger. His gaze -- directed full bore into his father's forehead. "I told you to shut your mouth and let me handle this," snapped the Don. His frustration was evident in the dry rumble of his voice. Primo may have been both his father and the old Don, however the accomplishments of old did not permit him to carry on in such a manner.

He let loose an exasperated sigh and turned his head back toward the aggressive native. "Like my father so rudely said, we're just passing though." Obviously, this was not a good place to settle his family -- but, that had not even been his intention in the first place. This woodland was just another stop on the journey; just a place to rest their tired bones. "We'll be out of your hair as soon as I can gather the family." After all, he held no intention of settling close to another pack. After fleeing from one hostile family, Giancarlo didn't want to throw his family into the same situation yet again.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Giancarlo - May 11, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Primo - May 11, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Primo - May 12, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Giancarlo - May 12, 2016, 02:40 PM