Big Salmon Lake hooked on a feelin'
12 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
You owe me some fish, dude! Macintosh's jaw unhinged at that, his lips forming a soft "o" to tell of his surprise at this sudden and unprecedented request. The historian couldn't be more unhinged, and even as Dingo went on to provide a non-answer to his question and then accused Macintosh of being nutty, he was unable to move past the abrupt demand for fish. He gaped openly, and took several moments just to collect his thoughts and respond.

"I'm quite all right," was his first answer to refute all of Dingo's concerns, although Mac truly had no idea where they were coming from. Maybe you're the addled one, he thought. There was no use in saying it, however. If Dingo was convinced that Mac was addled, and Mac was convinced that Dingo was addled, then it was all relative anyway. They were either both sane and on very different levels, or both addled and unaware of it, and that was too complicated for even Macintosh to want to think about.

"What makes you think I owe you fish?" he wondered, looping back in the conversation to the first misunderstanding in hopes of clarifying that, at least.
Messages In This Thread
hooked on a feelin' - by Dingo - May 06, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: hooked on a feelin' - by ZC13 - May 08, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: hooked on a feelin' - by Dingo - May 08, 2016, 12:56 PM
RE: hooked on a feelin' - by ZC13 - May 08, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: hooked on a feelin' - by Dingo - May 09, 2016, 02:23 AM
RE: hooked on a feelin' - by ZC13 - May 12, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: hooked on a feelin' - by Dingo - May 13, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: hooked on a feelin' - by ZC13 - May 22, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: hooked on a feelin' - by Dingo - May 26, 2016, 02:44 PM