Heron Lake Plateau when you told me i didn't give you enough
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
;_;

He wanted to have some clever response, the answer that Aria needed, but he came up empty. She had a point -- what would their Alphas do? Their options were severely limited by the state of the wilds, and other than leave the area entirely, Floki didn't know what the future would hold. They couldn't even be certain how long it would take for the plantlife to grow back, and then for the prey to return.

Feeling stupid, he could do nothing but shrug his shoulders. His gaze dropped, watching the anxious shuffle of Aria's paws. His own stomach gave a nervous flip as he imagined the expressions of Amekaze and Charon when they realized that the west had nothing to offer them -- and neither did the coast, according to Aria. It was a safe bet that the northeast was the same. Fighting a feeling of panic, he looked up and into Aria's pale eyes.

"But at least you tried. They can't fault you for that. And if you're nervous about it, we can talk to them together -- you can meet Ame and Charon with me, and then I'll come talk to your Alphas with you," he said.
Messages In This Thread
when you told me i didn't give you enough - by Aria - May 12, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: when you told me i didn't give you enough - by Floki - May 12, 2016, 08:26 PM