Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He saw the lithe female's nose wrinkle, and he could indeed agree with her that there were better and more fun things to do than walking over an invisible line. But, someone had to do it, and it couldn't forever be the old lady. Trick didn't think less of her because she was old, far from it actually, but he didn't felt right by letting a woman do all the work. He had more respect for the female gender as a whole, and so he thought that if he did it, he would spare the old woman's efforts. Plus, he would get bonus points for participating again, getting closer to his ultimate goal.

Don't think the locusts will come back anytime soon without any greenery left, so the stones, indeed, have become useless. He spoke to Grace. By the way, quick thinking. He commented, even if he had already sort of complimented her on the thing that he had done hadn't it been for her. She had spared him the effort, and for that he was graceful.

Your presence is greatly appreciated. He said, his gaze shifting to the bigger, dark male. Trick liked going fast though, even when it came to the borders, so he may or may not get annoyed once the other got behind. But, he would give his need for speed up for some good information on the male and his intentions in this pack. Knowledge was power in his eyes.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Trick - May 13, 2016, 04:43 PM