Greatwater Lake Super sleuths
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Don't question why she's here, I don't even know myself XD

With Burke on patrol, and Malice not knowing anyone except for Kendra and Nemesis, it was only natural she'd wander off some time. She wouldn't go far, she promised herself, just to stretch her legs and keep her thoughts off of Moonlit Hills. She got out of the den and wandered through the disorientating woods. She recognized some parts of it, but was mostly just lost. It would take ages for her to know where the hell she was going, especially with the whole tunnel system beneath her paws. At least in Phantom Hollow, she knew exactly where everything was.

She crossed the Red thingydingy and soon reached the border. She had thought she was going the opposite way, but fate had it's ways of screwing up. She shrugged and stepped over the border. She would just go to the Greatwater Lake, maybe to train her fishing skills or something. What was peculiar though, was that Nemesis' scent was going that way too. Malice wasn't all too fond of having her near, but her being a packmate now drove her to follow the other dark woman's scent.

The familiar frame of Nemesis' came into sight, back turned to her and talking to... Judas and Mitanni? What in the name of Lucifer were they doing here? With her tail hugging the insides of her legs and head low, she came beside Nemesis, her "Dark Sister". She didn't say anything, she just stood there, numbed by the fact that they had noticed she was gone.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Super sleuths - by Mitanni - May 14, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Judas - May 14, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Nemesis - May 14, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Mitanni - May 14, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Judas - May 14, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Nemesis - May 14, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Malice - May 15, 2016, 03:40 AM
RE: Super sleuths - by Mitanni - May 15, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Judas - May 15, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Nemesis - May 15, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Malice - May 15, 2016, 06:05 PM