Greatwater Lake Super sleuths
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice avoided eye contact, feeling just slightly guilty for choosing for herself. She had given her everything to the moonlit wolves, they were somehow part of who she was, but if her kindness could not be returned... Well, she would seek new wolves that could. She was sure they didn't dislike her, but she had just felt under appreciated as an alpha of Moonlit Hills. At least in the Dark Brotherhood she had Burke that cared. And maybe even the young Kendra, though they had barely just met.

She flinched when her name was spoken by the small Mitanni, her brow furrowing and eyes slowly closing as to hold back tears. She would not cry, not in front of her former followers nor Nemesis. No one would ever see her cry, not about something as stupid as this. If she recalled, which was hard for the scarred female as that only brought back memories that were now painful, Judas had been the only one to have ever seen her upset. Her ears twitched looking up when Nemesis spoke to the Moonlit Wolves, to them.

Her faint yellow gaze, one scarred eye from the man who had seen her cry, rested upon Judas. His words hurt. She couldn't explain the pain with words, but the writer is doing her best, truly. It was as if she had grown a tree in the land of the Moonlit Wolves, one that had grown while she was growing too. As if she was connected to that tree, and that once the locusts had eaten all the green off of it, there was almost nothing left. Judas' words were like axes, cutting down that tree to let it die. I... I... She stuttered, not knowing what to say to them.

A single tear ran down her face when Judas turned to walk away, probably taking Mitanni with him. She stepped forward quickly, and with a desperate, broken voice, she called out; I'm sorry! She let her head hang again. I'm sorry... She whispered, turning her swollen body back the way from which she had come from.

She looked up to Nemesis, clearing her throat, but it didn't help much. A hollow place had formed in her soul, one that would be healed by time, but felt years and years after this event. Right... Let's go home. She croaked.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Super sleuths - by Mitanni - May 14, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Judas - May 14, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Nemesis - May 14, 2016, 09:13 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Mitanni - May 14, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Judas - May 14, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Nemesis - May 14, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Malice - May 15, 2016, 03:40 AM
RE: Super sleuths - by Mitanni - May 15, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Judas - May 15, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Nemesis - May 15, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: Super sleuths - by Malice - May 15, 2016, 06:05 PM