Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark nodded a couple times in agreement, after hearing what had happened with the locusts any preventative measures were a stroke of genius to preserve the pack's herbs. That had been before his time, but, he could still appreciate the sentiment that Trick was giving to Grace. Stark noticed her smile fade but didn't know what to do about it, he couldn't figure that out. Not then. He was just doing something that would give him more knowledge and that was his priority at the time. 

"It was a pleasure to meet you, miss." He said with a smile before she turned away, his blue gaze shifting over to Trick to focus on him. "I like your name." He said with an easy grin. He was drawn to the simpler names, it being so much like his own. "Just to make it weird before we go, y'know?" He shot him a smirk, turning towards the pack's borders to start the patrol.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Stark - May 15, 2016, 08:31 PM