tired mechanical heart
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle looked at the other and spoke quietly Was with women how he was. I assure you he has not looked at another since I have been around and if he chooses to stray I will kill him and he won't know it's coming and he knows this. Not that your brother fears death, but he does know how I am and what I can do. His would be a silent death, but Ragnar says he will live to a ripe old age. So I guess he is stuck with me now isn't he. She shrugged and dipped her head. She knew very well how he had been with women and he could still be, but thus far he had been good and had not even once strayed. Though she was unsure if he loved her (as of yet) she was certain that he held her in a higher esteem than most.

Thistle listened calmly, "I apologize I do not know much of Vali or Bjorn or even you admittedly. I just know the names and that you are all brothers now I guess were in Bjorn's case. She did know at least that Ragnar had killed him for the throne though she did not know if was for a female. Thistle looked at him and spoke quietly I do not know about love, fondness yes perhaps love later, but fondness yes. She would be as honest as she could without giving to much away.
Messages In This Thread
tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - April 30, 2014, 12:17 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - April 30, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - April 30, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - April 30, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - May 06, 2014, 08:14 AM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Thistle Cloud - May 06, 2014, 08:25 AM
RE: tired mechanical heart - by Dagrún - May 07, 2014, 03:18 PM