Heron Lake Plateau when you told me i didn't give you enough
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
No matter what Floki said, Aria had a response. He was beginning to feel defeated; his ears fell back as he gazed at her, his expression troubled. An awkward silence fell between them, perhaps the first of the whole trip. When she did finally speak, he shook his head but was unable to reply for a long moment.

"Who?" he finally asked, the single word echoing with incredulity. He couldn't imagine how she could resign herself to a punishment that she didn't deserve. "Won't it be worse to abandon your pack?" he implored in a softer tone. He stared at her, torn; they had spent the last few days together, with almost no one else for company, but he felt like he was looking at a stranger. Maybe he didn't know her as well as he thought he had.

He sighed, shoulders slumping. "I can't convince you to do something you don't want to do," he said. "But I don't want to leave you here alone." Because even if she planned to find someone, that didn't change the fact that she would be by herself the very minute that Floki left.
Messages In This Thread
when you told me i didn't give you enough - by Aria - May 12, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: when you told me i didn't give you enough - by Floki - May 15, 2016, 09:19 PM