Stone Circle we only want it with the lights out
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He was getting bolder in his journeys, taking him further and further away from the Keep. This trip was his longest yet since arriving, trying to scout out any lifeforms that had started to grow or maybe, with any sort of luck, some plants that might herald the return of the herds to the area. Stark had caught an unusual scent, one that gave him pause - it seemed sort of wolfish, yet definitely not. Maybe it was some type of strange creature, or maybe it was something altogether unholy, he would never know. But he was presented with the figure of a massive black blot sprawled on the stones looking dismayed. 

"My mother always warned me that my face would stick that way if I held it for too long." Stark commented dryly, looking the beast over. Clearly not an animal that would make much of a dinner, at least not an easy kill - and certainly nothing he could get back to the packlands alone. He made a little snorting sound, tail twitching against his ankles. "I gotta ask the obvious - what are you?" Best to get it out of the way, after all. It saved the effort of trying to ignore the elephant in the room.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 11, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - May 16, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 17, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - May 17, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 31, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - June 08, 2016, 11:46 PM