Blackfeather Woods I will keep my promise.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Rapunzel was doing absolutely nothing again, feeling quite useless with her belly full of pups. When Burke left for his patrol, Malice stayed inside, too nervous to leave just yet. Surely she would wander off sometimes, but today was not the day. She played with a small stone, licking it and flicking it away with her paw, only to pick it back up. She wondered what the Moonlit Wolves were doing now, what would become of her den. Would the fallen log still be used as meeting place? Would anyone use the Healer's Den to it's full potential? Would Veritas one day return only to find out Malice wasn't there? Would they be able to survive without their gentle leader?

All of that was going through her head until she got tired of the stone and lay her head down to nap. Napping made the time go faster, she found. It was harder to fall asleep though, especially with te chances that she would get a nightmare and the fact that she was quite hungry.

The sounds of heavy footsteps and breathing made her open her yellow eyes again. It was Burke, because who else would want to know about her existence in the pack? He was carrying a dead animal, and Malice licked her lips though couldn't ignore the scratch on his nose and his panting. The creature was placed at her feet, and knowing Burke, he would not like her to hesitate once again about taking a meal from him. She still felt bad doing it, that could be seen in her eyes, but she started eating.

It didn't take long for her to finish, but there was still some left for him if he wanted. She nudged some good parts his way with her nose and gave him a lick on his cheek without thinking. She had done so by Cogitemus, but never to anyone else.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
I will keep my promise. - by Burke - May 16, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: I will keep my promise. - by Malice - May 16, 2016, 08:29 AM
RE: I will keep my promise. - by Burke - May 16, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: I will keep my promise. - by Malice - May 16, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: I will keep my promise. - by Burke - May 16, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: I will keep my promise. - by Malice - May 17, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: I will keep my promise. - by Burke - May 18, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I will keep my promise. - by Malice - May 19, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: I will keep my promise. - by Burke - May 22, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: I will keep my promise. - by Malice - May 22, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: I will keep my promise. - by Burke - May 23, 2016, 03:25 PM