Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
It was never Trick's intention to "steal" the new guy from Grace, and he hoped she knew. Trick might genuinely like Grace, though he found himself incapable of that. She was nice, that was all. Trick chuckled lightly at her comment on them protecting the pack. Right, as if someone as small as Trick could protect. He could only threaten and call for help unless the attacker was someone his height and build.

He nodded her goodbye, not feeling like saying anything else, and turned to Stark. It seemed the dark man had already done so, and Trick chuckled again. Trick was not his real name, but he accepted the odd compliment anyway. It was actually more of a compliment now since he had come up with the name Trick himself. Nothing is weird around me. He said as he followed Stark to the borders.

You see, ever had gay sex? Yeah, nothing surprises me anymore. He said, laughing as he thought about a few nights back with Teabag.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Trick - May 16, 2016, 11:12 AM