The Bracken Woods I wonder where I wander
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
He couldn't do it anymore. Padding along the same territory, one that was not his own, was actually more taxing and stressful than feeling the new earth beneath his snow splashed paws. They carried him over the border, on which he was curious to scent Sen, but didn't bother: neither of them were following her rule, but that didn't mean he had a right to leave.... Not that he cared. Though he wanted to do his best for the wolves who'd helped him through a dark time, and wished to even help Sen with her pups and leadership, should it come to that, if she would not allow him his right to freedom then he would leave anyways. He'd have Rana, surely, to keep him company, and possibly Lyric and Rain were they ever found.
He traveled much farther than his alpha had, all the way to a place he would probably never know to be The Bracken Woods. It was there he found the scent of a wolf, another male, and with his bouncy gait he set off towards it. His tail wagged in the air and he approached with a smile, letting out a low chuff of greeting.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 15, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Zephyr Maverick - May 16, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 16, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Zephyr Maverick - May 17, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 17, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Zephyr Maverick - May 17, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 17, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Zephyr Maverick - May 18, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 18, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Zephyr Maverick - May 18, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 18, 2016, 07:24 PM