Stone Circle we only want it with the lights out
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
I'm excited to get to write with both you again <3

He offered an even smile when the other creature agreed with him, moving to sit himself up. Stark could see the sheer size behind him, laughing as he marveled at his gender. "Boys, girls, we come in all sorts." He said with a little wink. He was definitely 100% male and happy with that fact. He licked his lips, surprised when a second weird beast came tumbling along, this one with a meager kill that they generously offered to split. He smiled brightly at the two of them, looking between the two of them for a few long moments. Okay. Dogs. Dogs were a little wonderful. 

He smiled at the two of them, nodding at them both. "Dogs, huh? Well. That's cool. I'm Stark." He offered at the exchange of names - Big Mac and Fry. The broken squirrel he looked down at, debating on if he should return the morsel to the two but he decided his stomach needed it too much. He leaned down and took the kill, a grateful little sound leaving his lips at the taste. "Thank you, very much." He said softly. "You two - dogs - you aren't usually out here, huh? I mean, I've never seen your type before." He pointed out, perhaps unnecessarily. 

Stark wanted to give them something for their generosity, unsure of what the males might benefit the most from. A trade off. They'd given him something so he wanted to give them something, too, depending on what they needed the most. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 11, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - May 16, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 17, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - May 17, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 31, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - June 08, 2016, 11:46 PM