Sleeping Dragon my silence carries the hunger of a dozen hounds
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
It seemed she had been less that sucessful in her hunt for food. Somehow, she had managed to undermine how badly the locuts affect had been, and how scarce a simple hare was. Though the days seemed to wane longer and her stomach grew hungrier, she ddi not give up in her attempt to help feed the pack. She even tried fishing, against her fear of water. However, somehow the whole oredal pushed her to try harder. It was unlike her days in Trigeda, and she was thankful for that. Although, it had turned her sour. She had never had much patience for others, nor found that it was her priority to put them above herself, but in light of the disater that mindset came on far too often. It was not just for her she was willing to steal and kill for but her pack. It was an odd thing for the selfish girl, but she did not care to notice, nor did she notice many emotions about herself or others.

So, when she found Heda at the base of the mountian, she did not take into account her aggitated body language. Instead, Rebekka approached the Commander, dipping her head to show submission as instinct had become. "Heda," She knew that the Heda had a name, but it was informal to call her Thuringwethil, or at least that's what she believed. "There is nothing to eat," She points out, mostly due to the fact that she had no experiance with small talk and had nothing else to say. Rebekka was not good at registering emotions, and frankly did not care for it's insufficency. She had better things to do.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
Messages In This Thread
RE: my silence carries the hunger of a dozen hounds - by Rebekka - May 17, 2016, 03:37 PM