Great Bear Wilderness the soul rebels
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
When I started this thread, I didn't realize Bones would discover her brother's whereabouts in another thread predating this one, so... I'm going to awkwardly insert that information in here. Maybe she's just ADD, lol.

Also, did you want to wrap up our other thread with another post from each of us? :)

"I don't know," she answered lightly, "only time will tell! But," she added, pausing for a few beats to playfully torture him, "I'm hoping it turns out that way." She complemented this statement by giving him a wet kiss on the cheek. She then pressed her nose against his fur, giggling into it when he insisted he knew what he was doing.

Withdrawing after a moment, Bones said, "Sorry about your... home situation." His mention of Jinx's lost litter gave her flashbacks of that day and she shuddered slightly, though she said nothing. Even if the parents were a bit strange or even smelly, their pups hadn't deserved that awful fate.

"AVAST!" Bones exclaimed very suddenly and very loudly, the tone giving it the same meaning as a loud oh my gosh! "I forgot to tell you the biggest news of all, Ira! I found me brother, Kraken! He lives in the same pack as our dad! Can you believe it?! It makes it even harder to stay at the creek but, still... I'm so happy I found him!" Bones crowed.
Messages In This Thread
the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 01, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 01, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 02, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 02, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 06, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 12, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: the soul rebels - by Bones - May 17, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: the soul rebels - by Ira Nox - May 30, 2014, 08:21 AM