The Bracken Woods I wonder where I wander
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Victory! Now his scent had never been placed on the rabbit, only Denalis. None of it could be traced to him, and that had been exactly his plan. Sen couldn't say that he caught it for the new wolf. Zephyr trotted up to him with a grin, tail wagging. While he wasn't sure how Sen would take to him, Denali had convinced the brute that he was worth defending. Should the alpha not accept him, Zephyr could always go off with him. 
First, though, he would need to find other recruits for Seadog. His promise to Rain stuck in his mind, and the ebony male didn't break his promises. 
      "With luck, she'll accept it and you. I must warn you though, she's very pregnant and very cranky. If not, perhaps that just means its time for me to leave." 
Turning and heading towards the shore, Zephyr wasn't sure what he hoped for. If he was accepted, he would be a Seadog wolf, and that meant he would again have to look for his own. Of not, then they would both be out of the pack and on their own, likely with Rana to accompany them. Only time would tell.

Feel free to fade or post again. I'll make up a post in Seadog dated before Sending gives birth.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 15, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Zephyr Maverick - May 16, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 16, 2016, 10:32 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Zephyr Maverick - May 17, 2016, 05:34 AM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 17, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Zephyr Maverick - May 17, 2016, 01:25 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 17, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Zephyr Maverick - May 18, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 18, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Zephyr Maverick - May 18, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I wonder where I wander - by Denaleee - May 18, 2016, 07:24 PM