Totoka River Old faces
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Private 
@Valette

Steady had left the packlands early that morning, once again, to try and find food for the pack. The adults all seemed to be contributing to feeding the pups at the expense of themselves, and it was beginning to show. Steady's own body was leaner than usual, his belly sunken in as a telltale sign that he was underfed. But, though they were sometimes hungry, the pups didn't have to beg for long before they got meals, and that's what matter the most right now. Surely, the greens of the land would return in full, and with it, their prey. They just had to stick it out a while longer.

He had followed the river starting at Gyrfalcon's Peak, through Ravensblood Forest, and onto the beach, where it emptied out into the ocean. He had hoped what little prey was left would need the water, and therefore he might find something. But not one hint of food had passed his nose or his eyes. He sighed, sitting back on his haunches as the ocean breeze filtered through his coat.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Old faces - by Steady - May 20, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 21, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 21, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 22, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 25, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 28, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 28, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 05:06 PM