Barrow Fields Now you look at me like a stranger
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Her reaction further fueled his own, and they approached one another in sniffs and whines. His grass gaze swept her over, taking in the changes of the past year. She seemed to have known he and Rana were here, but it was no surprise as the two regularly crossed the borders into neutral lands. 
           "No, I'm the Gamma here and Rana's Epsilon."
His tone was a little disappointed, his distaste for being a subordinate written clear across his face. It brightened, though, at his next cheery words.
                 "We'll be heading out in the next month or so to scout out some new lands though, try to find a place to call home. It's only the two of us so far, I think, but I'll recruit along the way. What've you been up to the last year?"
He didn't tell her of the fate of those who'd departed with him, like his mate and three of five of his pups, not to mention his last alpha and a few others. Would she want to know, like Rana, or would she rather leave it in the past? Niether mattered to him.
Messages In This Thread
Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Zephyr Maverick - May 21, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: Now you look at me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 03:29 PM