Firefly Glen everything moves in circles
3 Posts
Ooc — Courtney
Well that did it. Grumbling and growling in the mud, Jem hardly cared to notice that all eyes had turned on him, but he felt the wolf's presence as he drew near, smelled the musk of his coat and the unfriendliness that he radiated. The young wolf's ear twitched as the older male acknowledged him -- the only indication that he was listening. For now, he would let the "kiddo" part slide. At this point, he was still on his belly, chin resting in the mud and an irritation on his face that made it clear that no, he was not having fun. Of course, that detail didn't need to be admitted out loud.

"Not as much fun as you, I'm sure." He muttered instead, matching the male's "enthusiastic" expression with one of his own. For a moment, he held the wolf's gaze, neither nesessarily defiant nor submissive -- just a hard gaze to prove that he could hold his own. His legs ans stomach were sodden and sticky with mud, the stuff practically glued him to the ground. With some difficulty, he managed to push himself into a standing position, grunting as he ripped some fur loose from his sensitive skin. He eyed the old man. "And the name's Jeremiah. I'll thank you to address me as such from now on." Got it?
Messages In This Thread
everything moves in circles - by RIP Njal - May 16, 2016, 01:47 PM
RE: everything moves in circles - by RIP Njal - May 19, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: everything moves in circles - by RIP Njal - May 21, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: everything moves in circles - by Jeremiah Everfrost - May 21, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: everything moves in circles - by RIP Njal - May 26, 2016, 03:45 PM