Firefly Ravine Second Offence
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The birds had not been missed, but had instead been ignored. While it served as a demonstration of one's skills, she'd found that it doubled as bribery, which was something she would not fall victim to. No longer could she think and act only for herself, for there existed now two smaller beings that depended on her. They had to trust that she, as their mother, could provide for them everything that they might ever need, as long as it was a necessity. It was for that reason that she was cautious of outsiders for the time being, wishing to be stricter with her interviews so as to ensure that not a single threat managed to slip by undetected. This, however, did not stop her from being impatient, nor did it decrease the likelihood of her being caught in a sour mood.

One of the feathered creatures had been pushed her way, offered as a gift, which was then followed by silence. Sen scowled at this, for the silence only extended the meeting, thus preventing her from returning to her children as quickly as previously planned. "Is this gift of yours going to answer my questions for you? Should I sit around and wait for it to be reanimated and hope to whatever higher power that it might speak our language?" the woman voiced, each question being purely rhetorical, serving only as an example of her growing vexation. "I will repeat myself only once—give me your name, why you are here, and what skills you have to offer that might make you valuable to us." They were few in numbers, as the serpent was well aware, but that would not prevent her from turning away and returning to her den. Often did the encounters move quickly, her questions being answered and the recruit's worth tested, but this one was being drawn out instead. It was not something she could say she was particularly fond of, for the longer she was away from her screaming terrors, the more at risk they might be for who-knows-what.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Second Offence - by Zephyr Maverick - May 20, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Silhouette - May 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Sen - May 20, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Zephyr Maverick - May 20, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Silhouette - May 21, 2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Sen - May 22, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Silhouette - May 22, 2016, 03:47 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Zephyr Maverick - May 25, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Sen - May 26, 2016, 02:01 AM