Firefly Ravine Second Offence
9 Posts
Ooc —
Silhouette was slightly shocked at the sharpness of the alpha's tone. "I am known as Silhouette, I am here to offer this bird as a symbol of peace, if you do not want this bird that is entirely up to you and I don't mind. I am also here in search of a home, a place where I can live and protect. I have some good attributes, one, my speed. When times are tough and the only prey left is particularly small and fast like a bird or rabbit I can catch them. Two, my size, I am no threat to you, but I am particularly small and would be a great scout if you were ever doubting another wolf, or pack. I could go undetected and if I was somehow caught I can just as quickly disappear. I hope you consider my abilities and I hope they appeal to you." Silhouette understood that this wolf did not seem patient so she decided it was best just to speak. Even if that was not in her nature it would save her a lot of trouble. Silhouette had become slightly less afraid now, she stood slightly prouder but not prominent enough to seem a threat. She hoped she had done everything right, but until the alpha spoke she would not be able to confirm her actions.
Messages In This Thread
Second Offence - by Zephyr Maverick - May 20, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Silhouette - May 20, 2016, 05:32 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Sen - May 20, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Zephyr Maverick - May 20, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Second Offence - by Silhouette - May 21, 2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Sen - May 22, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Silhouette - May 22, 2016, 03:47 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Zephyr Maverick - May 25, 2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Second Offence - by Sen - May 26, 2016, 02:01 AM