Totoka River Old faces
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
She had changed. The confident wolf that had met he and Mason at the borders of her pack did not now sit before him. Her body had changed, her fur ruffled, not smooth, and she as a bit thinner. Well, most of them were, what with prey being gone and all. None of that really surprised him. It was her expression, her demeanor, that struck him confused. They were not friends, but they were not strangers, either, so he supposed he expected a more familiar greeting. She was nice enough, but... Something just wasn't there.

She mumbled a few words, obviously lost on what to say. He regarded her quietly for a few moments, thinking on what he should say. What was there to say? It was obvious she was not with a pack, as she no longer smelled of one, and he considered inviting her back to Silvertip Mountain with him, unaware she had been socializing with Mason. Times have been hard on us all, he commented finally before shifting his gaze away momentarily. The wolves of Silvertip had dwindled, and he knew the chances of them disbanding grew stronger every time one more wolf left. They didn't have enough wolves to do patrols, to find food, to recruit new members... Each wolf in the pack needed to do it all, and finding prey took up the most time. They needed more help. You're welcome to come to Silvertip Mountain, if you like, he said softly, leaving the invitation open so she didn't have to make a decision now if she didn't want to.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Old faces - by Steady - May 20, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 21, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 21, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 22, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 25, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - May 28, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - May 28, 2016, 12:37 PM
RE: Old faces - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Old faces - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 05:06 PM