Silvertip Mountain This is considered a feast these days
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Odette was quick to come out and eye both offerings. She didn't forget her manners however, thanking him before choosing the hare and digging in. He smiled softly, You're welcome.  He laid down, settling in as his gaze roamed over the immediate area before returning to the pup who filled her belly. 

His brother invaded his thoughts, then. Steady often wondered how life would be if Fitz was still here. Easier? The same but with no mourning? What would Fitz do in this time of famine? Sometimes, it almost didn't feel like they were a pack anymore. Just a group of wolves who lived on the same mountain, all working towards feeding the same pups. He sighed, trying to let those thoughts go, turning his attention back towards his reason for living. His gaze settled on Odette, a soft smile pulling at his lips.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - May 18, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - May 23, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - May 28, 2016, 07:15 AM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - June 01, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Odette - June 02, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - June 04, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Odette - June 05, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - June 05, 2016, 04:13 PM