Whitefish River I feel like prey, I feel like praying
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The clamouring of her children drew Saena's attention keenly away from Desna, and she snorted out an exhausted, "oh my god, shush already!" It was no use, though, and the Alpha female knew that. Her kids were a handful. They were destined to always be handfuls, and yet she loved them dearly. It was quite the contrast to the way she'd felt before giving birth to them. She couldn't even imagine wanting to be rid of them now, even if they drove her insane.

"She was the strongest wolf I ever knew," said Saena. It wasn't dishonest. Saena had known plenty of strong wolves in her lifetime, but Scarlett was definitely among them. "I don't know how she ever handled four of you," she muttered, surprised that she remembered that Scarlett had a fourth child, on that hadn't come to Phoenix Maplewood with the mother. She didn't know his name or the name of the father, but she did remember there were four. "And to come to a brand new pack with three of you. She was very brave." Braver than Saena, who was craven in some respects.
Messages In This Thread
I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Saēna - April 20, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Indra - April 20, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Indra - May 01, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Indra - May 12, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Saēna - May 23, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Indra - May 28, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Saēna - June 03, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: I feel like prey, I feel like praying - by Indra - June 14, 2016, 06:48 PM