King Elk Forest I'm not living, I'm just killing time
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena's eyes slid to the eldest wolf of the party of three as he spoke, and her hackles ruffled. There was no respect in the wolf's stance, nor in his words. While she wasn't due any respect in neutral lands, the disregard that Primo showed her came across as sheer arrogance, a lack of basic respect for a fellow wolf and fellow predator. He was flanked by his comrades now and protected by their presence, but in the future, she wouldn't hesitate to remind him that her teeth were as sharp as his.

There was nothing she could do now, though, and luckily Giancarlo was a more amenable wolf. She smoothed her pelt and regarded him with cool eyes, but accepted his gesture with a bob of her head. "Good," she said, as much for their benefit as hers. After all, Saena had no qualms with hunting and feeding off of them, and her pack was strong, surely moreso than whatever wolves were setting up in her woods.

The female of the group said nothing, and Saena didn't glance at her again. "I will check for you by dusk," she informed them, then turned and stalked away, keen on keeping the promise and making a feast of any of them who thought to stay and test the Silver Creek pack's might.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Giancarlo - May 11, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Primo - May 11, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Primo - May 12, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: I'm not living, I'm just killing time - by Saēna - May 24, 2016, 09:15 PM