Sleeping Dragon her eyes hold thunder and her blood is magma
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
HI DON'T MIND ME I GOT RUSTY I GUESS........|:
He's pleased to find she offers him a bit of leniency on the matter, and seems to understand why he cannot be too forward with an answer. He'd like to consider it at least first but he had already placed his loyalty with her without much prefacing once -- which had proven so far to be one of his more decent choices. Maybe it could come just as naturally.

She explains, though, and his attention is rapt. Heda was a familiar enough term, so few surprises followed it. Fos Goufa was a touch more exotic to his ears, but understandable enough -- it was not something that sounded like a frequent occurance. Her elaborations spark several questions and many of them he can't quite find how to word just yet. Somehow, he's also wondering about what sort of dispersal led the Heda here in the first place while simultaneously appreciating that it is a concept that has spanned a good portion of time (from the way she spoke of it). He nods. "What has been the.. goal, I suppose, to following Heda, and what does Heda seek in followers over the generations?" he asks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: her eyes hold thunder and her blood is magma - by Dio - May 25, 2016, 01:40 AM