Larksong Grotto There's Always Bad News To Go With The Good
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
It was clear in his reaction that this was the male Tavi had wanted them to find, the father to her puppy. The dark wolf didn't seem so bad, why had the alpha female run away? His first question was if they were happy, and it took a moment for her to respond. Was Tavi happy among the willows, or had she only sought to run away from her issues? Twas not like the elder to hold back, though she knew she had to be careful on how much she gave away to Reek.
          "Yes, a healthy baby boy. I can only assume the alpha female is happy where she is with Tamborine, though I have to admit I can't imagine why she left here."
Nova's spectral, motherly gaze rested on the ragged male, curious but obviously not going to push. It wasn't her right, of course, but naturally the need for knowledge demanded she at least point it out. There was no harm in that, of course. Reek's reactions brought a shy smile to her face, and she truly wished that she could simply bring this raggedy male right to his offspring. Alas, the golden queen could not. To do so would be breaking Warbone's law, and that was one thing the golden female wasn't willing to push. 

Only now realizing that if I'd have sent Grace, she could've told him that Saena's puppies were alive too T_T
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's Always Bad News To Go With The Good - by Nova Rose - May 25, 2016, 08:39 AM