Shadewood The stars, they make me wonder so
11 Posts
Ooc —
Wrapping her tail around her paws for warmth, the canid let her golden eyes observe the blanket of darkness above her, the shimmering flecks of light reflecting in the black pupils of her orbs. The way they danced and flew, twisted and twined, it was almost as if they were painting pictures in the sky, memories perhapse, of sky-wolves embarking on an infinite hunt across the night. But what was beyond them, why were they there? The maiden did not know, and as she continued to gaze upwards, she felt her vision begin to fade black as she slipped into subconciousness.

A voice, sharp yet subtly awful woke the copper wolf from her short lived slumber. It was calling her name, something she had not heard from anyone's lips but her own for a long while. Like a dog to a bone, the lupin was drawn to the sound, rising unsteadily to her paws and locating the source of the call. As she neared the figure, she realised it was another canid, draped in shadows, yet one that bore virtually the same pigmented pelt as her own. His furnace yellow eyes mirrored that of her own... could it really be that this mysterious figure was her father? Surely not. For a long time she had come to accept his disappearance yet if she had made it this far, could it be possible that he had?

"Father?" With unsteady steps, the maiden walked stiffly towards the canid, her fur bristling with anticipation. Ears flat to her scalp, she stretched out her muzzle to breathe in his musty scent. It smelt foreign, nothing like the familiarity she was hoping for, but she was not one for giving up so easily. "Is it really you?"
Messages In This Thread
The stars, they make me wonder so - by Cearney - May 24, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: The stars, they make me wonder so - by Arturo - May 24, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: The stars, they make me wonder so - by Cearney - May 25, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: The stars, they make me wonder so - by Arturo - May 25, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: The stars, they make me wonder so - by Cearney - May 26, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: The stars, they make me wonder so - by Arturo - May 26, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: The stars, they make me wonder so - by Cearney - May 27, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: The stars, they make me wonder so - by Arturo - May 28, 2016, 05:41 AM