The Sentinels old gypsy woman spoke to me
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
I was going to have Emaleth leave, but that'd be weird given she already randomly popped in. I'll do my best to respond more promptly going forward!

Deirdre accepted her sudden arrival without complaint or surprise; they felt each other, and Emaleth was certain that her sister knew she would be attending them. She did not add to the questions the dark youth had presented to their brother, and the dark witch felt a sudden pang-- wondering if she had been rude in interrupting the pair. But the feeling was fleeting, for Deirdre was her other half, and they had ever acted both together and separately without complaint.

She looked at the bright face of her sister, and paused to allow Deirdre the first bite of grouse. Emaleth had always looked to Deirdre's well-being first; it had not changed as they grew and found their independence. She set upon the grouse as their brother's monologue washed over them, and the dark witch did her best to absorb the information he freely gave. She did not understand all of it, but would wait and give Deirdre turn to ask the man for more.
Messages In This Thread
old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 26, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - April 26, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 27, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 11:10 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - April 30, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Emaleth - April 30, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Deirdre - May 03, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - May 05, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Emaleth - May 25, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: old gypsy woman spoke to me - by Constantine - June 07, 2016, 05:34 AM