Ocean's Breath Plateau until there's nothing left of green
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
I'd like to wrap this up soon, but I'd rather wait for it to come to a natural conclusion. ^^

She sniffled against his chest, allowing herself to feel the emotions that erupted in their fullness; this was new, and different, and Emaleth was diligent in her pursuit of understanding. If she did not feel it, how could she know it? All her fears and sorrows thus far had been temporary and fleeting-- she had known this instinctively, and had thus allowed them to flow through her as a breeze. But the death of Donnelaith; that was a sorrow lasting, and one she would experience as a storm that consumed her. Emaleth would know this later as one of the Defining moments of this life.

"I cast a spell," she told him in gasping breaths. He, at least, would believe her as the other had not. Casmir was of her blood. But just as surely as he would understand, he would loathe her for what she had done. "I wanted the trees to grow. They guard Donnelaith, and they are my friends. I wanted them to grow, brother," this last sentence, she spoke in a whisper, her throat strangling the sound as a sob began to quake within her chest.

"It went wrong. They have been harmed because of me," Emaleth wailed, then, unable to continue. Perhaps he would fill in the gaps, that in the chaos she had fled.
Messages In This Thread
until there's nothing left of green - by Emaleth - April 29, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: until there's nothing left of green - by Casmir - April 29, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: until there's nothing left of green - by Emaleth - May 03, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: until there's nothing left of green - by Casmir - May 04, 2016, 08:17 PM
RE: until there's nothing left of green - by Emaleth - May 25, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: until there's nothing left of green - by Casmir - May 29, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: until there's nothing left of green - by Emaleth - June 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: until there's nothing left of green - by Casmir - June 05, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: until there's nothing left of green - by Emaleth - June 18, 2016, 06:44 PM