Firefly Ravine Plus One
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post on my end. Raven Marie, I'll leave you to either make another post or archive immediately.
Welcome to SS, Emily. ^^

No more words left the woman's mouth, her patience having since run out. Again, the male had pointed out the gift he'd brought, to which the woman had glanced. It was rare for her to accept help from others, and yet, she did not turn the meal away—and she did not reach for it immediately, either. Rather, Sen had looked to Zephyr, mildly annoyed still, but not a single comment noting his insubordination left her mouth. "You," she'd stated, wishing to draw his full attention over to her before continuing. "You brought him here, you show him around. Consider him to be your responsibility until I say otherwise." For several moments, the Gorgon's stare did not leave Zephyr's face. Whether she was trying to intimidate him or simply make a point, it was unclear, and she made no move to shed any light on her intentions.

When Sen had broken eye contact, she'd snatched up the rabbit and took her leave immediately after. Her body ached something terrible, and she felt herself in need of a decent rest to possibly soothe her troubles. For the rest of the day, she did not allow for her mind to linger on the new recruit, having decided already that he would not be her responsibility until his worth had been proven.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Plus One - by Zephyr Maverick - May 19, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Plus One - by Denaleee - May 19, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Plus One - by Sen - May 19, 2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Plus One - by Zephyr Maverick - May 20, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: Plus One - by Denaleee - May 20, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Plus One - by Sen - May 21, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Plus One - by Zephyr Maverick - May 21, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Plus One - by Denaleee - May 22, 2016, 12:22 AM
RE: Plus One - by Sen - May 22, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: Plus One - by Zephyr Maverick - May 25, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: Plus One - by Denaleee - May 25, 2016, 02:37 PM