Silvertip Mountain I can't remember your face
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Posting from my phone, sorry for any mistakes I miss!

The dark Beta had been searching for signs of prey within the territory, but he came up empty. It was no surprise, but he was still disappointed.  He knew the wolves were getting desperate for food, and June's starvation to death only solidified that fact. Steady himself bore the signs of starvation, his ribs showing, his coat dull and coarse, his muscle mass clearly diminished. But, still, the food he did find went to the pups or his pack mates. 

The howl reached his ears and he paused, his head turning in the direction of the stranger. He wasn't far away and immediately began his trek to the borders, coming to a stop several yards in front of gray male. Steady's body language told of dominance and a higher-ranking position, but no aggression. How can I help you? he questioned. No point in beating around the bush.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 27, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 06:02 AM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 28, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Steady - May 28, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I can't remember your face - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 04:34 PM