Sleeping Dragon act i scene iv
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The world was always changing and oftentimes it would transform in ways that did not benefit those who lived on the surface. But for the earth, it was necessary… and it would not have troubled the coywolf male had he been able to understand where those changes came from before they happened. Others of his kind were easier to understand. There were the few of them that acted solely on impulse, but even in that regard were predictable to a certain point. The law of the land, though, was constantly reforming. It was remarkable and terrifying, and the ochre-tinged wolf wanted to know more of it.

A shadow seemed to form in all of its inky glory. The woman’s scent had been a fleeting sign that she would be near. Glu turned his head to face her and dipped it in respect. She appeared weary, though the male could not tell if it was from the lack of food or from travel. His sharp yellow eyes traveled her form for a moment before she spoke to him of her past and the tragedy that they were currently suffering through.

“The world has very little regard for those who live on it,” he remarked with a small frown. “But it’s outstanding in a way.” The famine that had taken hold of the Teekon Wilds was vicious and savage. Gluska was certain that it had taken more than just their food. Lone wolves could not survive under such conditions… even those in the pack were struggling.

“I want to journey to the sea to gather herbs… and the like. Just in case,” he commented to her with a flick of his long ear and a glint in his eye.
Messages In This Thread
act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 19, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 27, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 27, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - June 05, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 12, 2016, 04:18 PM