Grouse Thicket What was her name again
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Althaia nodded at his words. She slithered forward, scrutinizing his paw. She cleaned away some of the blood, then leaned forward and delicately grasped the thorn between her teeth. With a sharp tug, the large black object ripped out of the handsome male's pad. She spat the bloody thorn onto the ground, then examined his paw. A poultice of oak leaves would be best, but those were gone- however, she though she spied a few green shoots of dock a short distance away. "One second- I'm goning to make a poltice to help fight infection and quicken healing. Wait here, please"

She darted toward the tiny shoots, delicatley collecting a small amount of leaves. She broke them with her sharp canines, and the bitter taste of dock made her wince the tiniest bit. She dropped the now mashed leaves, and after cleaning the male's paw applied the poultice. Glancing up at him with pale green eyes, she said "I would recomend taking it easy for a day- don't use the paw too much. With the help of the poultice, it should heal in a couple days at best."
Messages In This Thread
What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Althaia - May 27, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Althaia - May 27, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Althaia - May 28, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: What was her name again - by Althaia - May 28, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Althaia - May 28, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 04:49 PM