Grouse Thicket What was her name again
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
He thanked her, and Althaia noticed to her relief that his stance was significantly more relaxed then it had been. Then, to her utter surprise, he offered her his kill. She flushed, and hesitated for a moment. She was so hungry- but this rabbit was this wolf's hard-earned kill. She glanced longingly at the creature, and could almost taste the blood in her maw. But her gaze snapped back to the thick pelted male. She couldn't. It didn't look like he would be doing to much hunting until his paw had healed, and she felt taking the kill would weigh poorly on her conciense. So, with a slight tinge of regret, she said "Thank you kindly, sir, but I could not accept your kill."
She offered him a small smile. She would be alright, she just needed to try her luck at hunting here again. Althaia dipped her head toward him, and said "I had best be on my way- good luck, and hopefully we may meet again, one day." With that she offered him a finally smile before spinning neatly and trotting back the way she had come, longing to wash the persistantly bitter taste of dock from her maw. She hoped the the wound would not become infected, and wondered if she might meet the handsome male once more, one day.

Thank you for the thread! Let me know if you would like to do another in the future:)
Messages In This Thread
What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 12:23 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Althaia - May 27, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Althaia - May 27, 2016, 07:33 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 27, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Althaia - May 28, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: What was her name again - by Althaia - May 28, 2016, 01:13 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Althaia - May 28, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: What was her name again - by Ezekiel - May 28, 2016, 04:49 PM