Hushed Willows Cause' we're connected!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
He struggled for a moment to not rush her, wanting to make sure that she was fine in turn. He followed a couple steps behind her, careful to not draw more attention to themselves from the rest of the pack. He was irritated. Had his impression of the rest of the wolves not been so good and his own opinions of his leaders so high Stark might have gone elsewhere and fast. He drew in a breath, only exhaling out a little laugh as she nosed him and checked him over. "It went. He asked about seeing Tambourine - all I said was I'd pass the word along."  He explained smoothly. He leaned in, nose bumping her shoulder as he briefly nuzzled against her. "Everything okay here? You two doing alright?" 

He didn't want to launch into Nova Rose or that mess. He wouldn't be the one to rat her out, at least not while he was so worked up himself over it. He'd rather check in, take a bit, and then they would go from there. If Octavia pressed him, naturally he would discuss what happened. "He seemed.... Lost. I don't know him, obviously, but he definitely seemed like be was a bit... Downtrodden - even before he  knew  we were there for you." 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 28, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 28, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 28, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 28, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 29, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 29, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 12:15 PM